*** This listing is for an electronic gift certificate. You can request an electronic gift certificate of any value you wish from £50 to £350. Visit the shop for the option to buy a printed gift certificate ***
At Design My Family Tree, I design beautiful custom prints of your family tree with a social purpose.
Because each family is unique, I believe that each family tree design should be unique too. I allow the characteristics of each family – such as the number of generations, the number of family members in each generation, and how everyone is connected – to create a distinct pattern with branches, foliage and animals. This family tree gift certificate makes a thoughtful sentimental and keepsake gift (or joint gift) for so many occasions: wedding, anniversary, new home, new baby, new parent or grandparent, birthday, mother’s and father’s day, sympathy… There are countless moments to cherish and celebrate family bonds.
I also believe that everyone has the right to the support and choices needed to start a family of their own. So I donate £5 (6.5USD) of every custom family tree print to Fertility Network UK, who are there for people experiencing fertility problems. They were there for my partner and I during our challenging journey through infertility and egg donation (we are now the proudest parents of the cheekiest 3 boys including identical twins!).
*** Here’s how it works ***
1. If you would like to change the value of the gift certificate, please request a custom order and I will send you a listing with the desired value.
2. You will be directed to a page to download your gift certificate as soon as you complete your order.
3. The redemption code for the gift certificate is your order number so make sure you note that down on the certificate as well as the value before you gift it!
4. The gift certificate recipient may place multiple orders with the same certificate until they utilise its full value.
5. There is no expiry date for the gift certificate but it may only be redeemed in the DesignMyFamilyTree Etsy shop.
*** When redeeming their gift certificate, the recipient can customise their family tree in many ways ***
• Choose from 6 different colour schemes (Jade, Sand, Clay, Slate, Moss, Brick).
• Choose from 4 different sizes A4 (11x8.5"), A3 (17x11"), A2 (22x17"), and A1 (34x22").
• Choose the number of names they want to add to their family tree.
• Choose between an ancestors tree, or a descendants tree. An ancestors tree starts with one youngest generation couple (or individual) at the trunk of the tree and then parents, grandparents, great grandparents (and so on) branch out above. A descendants tree starts with one oldest generation couple (or individual) at the trunk of the tree and then their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren (and so on) branch out above.
• If they can’t find the option they have in mind they can send me a message and I would be more than happy to help.
Get in touch if you have any questions!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To help me fulfil your order, I will send you a form requesting certain information such as your name, email address, and the names of family members you would like to feature on your custom family tree print.
On the form, you can choose between two options:
• Giving me permission to keep a secure copy of your custom family tree design and family's names so I can update your tree in the future. This means you will only need to pay for the extra names, printing and postage as your family grows. You can change your mind and let me know by contacting me on the details below.
• Requesting that I delete the design file and records of your family's names after your order is shipped.
In either case, I do not share any of this personal information with a third party.
I may feature photographs of your family tree design in promotional material, however your family's names will never be identifiable/legible in these photographs.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
• You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• You have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information.
• You have the right to raise a concern about my use of your information with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanna Choukeir, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com