*** This listing is for an electronic gift certificate of £100. You can request an electronic gift certificate of any value you wish from £100 to £700. Just message me and I'll set up a bespoke order. Visit the shop for the option to buy a printed gift certificate ***
DesignMyFamilyTree is a shop with a purpose. I design a beautiful custom print of your family tree to help you celebrate family ancestry. Your order contributes to two donations: £5 goes to Fertility Network UK to support those struggling to start or grow a family, and another £5 goes to National Trust to plant a tree for the generations to come.
*** Here’s how it works ***
1. If you would like to change the value of the gift certificate, please request a custom order and I will send you a listing with the desired value.
2. You will be directed to a page to download your gift certificate as soon as you complete your order.
3. The redemption code for the gift certificate is your order number so make sure you note that down on the certificate as well as the value before you gift it!
4. The gift certificate recipient may place multiple orders with the same certificate until they utilise its full value.
5. There is no expiry date for the gift certificate but it may only be redeemed in the DesignMyFamilyTree Etsy shop.
*** When redeeming their gift certificate, the recipient can customise their family tree in many ways ***
• Choose from 7 different colour schemes, and 7 different tree species.
• Choose from 5 different sizes A4 (21x30cm), A3 (30x42cm), A2 (42x60cm), A1 (60x84cm), A0 (84x120cm).
• Choose the number of names they want to add to their family tree.
• Choose between an ancestors tree, or a descendants tree. An ancestors tree starts with one youngest generation couple (or individual) at the trunk of the tree and then parents, grandparents, great grandparents (and so on) branch out above. A descendants tree starts with one oldest generation couple (or individual) at the trunk of the tree and then their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren (and so on) branch out above.
• If they can’t find the option they have in mind they can send me a message and I would be more than happy to help.
Get in touch if you have any questions!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
To help me fulfil your order, I will send you a form requesting certain information such as your name, email address, and the names of family members you would like to feature on your custom family tree print.
On the form, you can choose between two options:
• Giving me permission to keep a secure copy of your custom family tree design and family's names so I can update your tree in the future. This means you will only need to pay for the extra names, printing and postage as your family grows. You can change your mind and let me know by contacting me on the details below.
• Requesting that I delete the design file and records of your family's names after your order is shipped.
In either case, I do not share any of this personal information with a third party.
I may feature photographs of your family tree design in promotional material, however your family's names will never be identifiable/legible in these photographs.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
• You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• You have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information.
• You have the right to raise a concern about my use of your information with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanna Choukeir, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com