*** Other print sizes available in my shop ***
DesignMyFamilyTree is a shop with a purpose. I design a beautiful custom print of your family tree to help you celebrate family ancestry. Your order contributes to two donations: £5 goes to Fertility Network UK to support those struggling to start or grow a family, and another £5 goes to National Trust to plant a tree for the generations to come.
*** Customise your family tree in different ways ***
• You can choose from 6 different colour schemes in the drop-down box.
• You can choose the number of names you want to add to your family tree. If you would like more names than you can see in the drop-down box, simply go to my shop to choose a bigger print size.
• You can choose either an ancestors tree, or a descendants tree. An ancestors tree starts with one youngest generation couple (or individual) at the trunk of the tree and then parents, grandparents, great grandparents (and so on) branch out above. A descendants tree starts with one oldest generation couple (or individual) at the trunk of the tree and then their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren (and so on) branch out above.
• I send you the unframed print so you can pick a frame to your own liking. The print is rolled, beautifully wrapped and securely packaged ready for gifting, alongside your personalised gift message.
• This listing is for an A1 size: 60 x 84 cm. Visit my shop if you are looking for other print sizes.
• If you would like to order more than one copy of your family tree, you will only need to pay for the extra production and dispatch costs. Send me a message with the number of copies you would like and I will create a listing specifically for you so you don’t pay extra.
• If you can’t find the option you have in mind just send me a message and I would be more than happy to help!
*** Here’s how it works and how long it takes ***
1. You order your custom family tree.
2. Within 1 working day of receiving your order: I drop you a message with a link to an easy online form that you fill in to send me your family’s names. You can also send me this information in any other format if you prefer.
3. Within 3 working days of receiving your family’s names and any clarifications: I design your unique family tree and send you a digital proof to approve.
4. Within 3 working days of receiving your approval or your changes: I finalise your family tree design and print, wrap, and post it your way.
5. The time it takes for you to receive your family tree varies depending on the postage option you choose at checkout and where you are. All postage options are tracked and insured. UK: 1 day Royal Mail 1st Class. Worldwide: 5-10 days Royal Mail International.
6. Once you receive your beautiful custom family tree, I would really appreciate your review and any feedback you can spare about your experience.
7. I will keep a secure copy of your custom family tree design should you need to add any more names at a later point (families change quickly!). You will only need to pay for the extra names, printing and postage in the future. If you prefer that I delete the digital file and all records of your family’s names, then that’s fine too. Just let me know.
Do send me a message if you have any questions!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To help me fulfil your order, I will send you a form requesting certain information such as your name, email address, and the names of family members you would like to feature on your custom family tree print.
On the form, you can choose between two options:
• Giving me permission to keep a secure copy of your custom family tree design and family's names so I can update your tree in the future. This means you will only need to pay for the extra names, printing and postage as your family grows. You can change your mind and let me know by contacting me on the details below.
• Requesting that I delete the design file and records of your family's names after your order is shipped.
In either case, I do not share any of this personal information with a third party.
I may feature photographs of your family tree design in promotional material, however your family's names will never be identifiable/legible in these photographs.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
• You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• You have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information.
• You have the right to raise a concern about my use of your information with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanna Choukeir, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Aug 17, 2020
Absolutely amazing product! I ordered a family tree for the 70th birthday of my father in law. It made such a beautiful and unique gift. Joanna was super helpful throughout the process. She gave me recommendations on size, colours and styles. She was very quick and supplied the tree earlier than expected. It was a good exercise for me to research and learn the names of my husband family members. I highly recommend this product.